Friday 22 November 2013

Monarch Music & Media - Site Update 22/11/2013


With the site just a few days old I have to first thank everyone for their support and interest as the response on Facebook in particular has been fantastic!

I would also like to thank several people for giving me some general feedback, reporting any errors or broken links etc and as a result I have been doing a few minor alterations and adding some content in between some site promotion via various search engines and publishing websites.

The main changes in the last couple of days are that I have now added 4 Amazon aStores each for the UK, Canada and the USA, making it easier for our visitors to go directly to their own local version of Amazon rather than have to go to the default UK version then have to log out and back in again if you're not in the UK. I've also tidied up the CD Home section of the Storefront as I felt there were rather a few too many genre categories in the drop down menu so have moved some of the content and condensed it a little so that the navigation looks better.

As always thank you for your continued support and any feedback is appreciated, either by posting on the website forum or contacting me at Facebook or Twitter.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Neil

0 comments:

Post a Comment