Saturday 7 December 2013

Monarch Music & Media - Site Update 07/12/2013

Monarch Music & Media

Site Update - 07/12/2013

Into December and Monarch Music & Media is already 3 weeks old!
On reviewing some of the media content again I noticed that some of the CD pages were a little sparse compared to the Vinyl and DVD areas so this week I have been focussing on adding links in the House, Jazz, Pop, R&B and Trance CD sections, 60 in total and covering a wide range of musical tastes with lots of them being bestsellers and current chart toppers.
I'd like to be really flexible with the site regarding content so again visitor feedback and opinion is very much encouraged and appreciated, if there are any music genres or artists, tv or movie categories etc in particular that you would like to see more of for sale then you can either leave a message on the website forum, send an email to contact@monarchmusicmedia.com or find me via Facebook or Twitter.
I've not had much time at all to turn my attentions to my own Christmas shopping this week but I hope it isn't stressing everyone out so far!
That's about all from me for now so enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone :)

DJM

0 comments:

Post a Comment