Tuesday 2 December 2014

Monarch Music & Media - Update 01/12/2014


Monarch Music & Media

Update 01/12/2014

Time seems to be flying by, we're now into the final month of 2014 and many of us seem to be caught up in a bit of a shopping frenzy with the Christmas period fast approaching. I couldn't quite believe some of the scenes I witnessed on the news from Black Friday and I really hope we're not going to see more and more of that madness in future!

As far as Monarch Music & Media is concerned it has of course been the busiest time of the year, with the main focus being to try and get more involved with Twitter as I'm discovering it's just as good if not better than Facebook for networking, marketing and just getting your message out there. What started out as a tool to simply enhance the website and bring in extra traffic has fast turned into a larger scale cross-promotion operation and I've now created a YouTube channel where I can showcase some of the talented but as yet unknown bands, musicians, games developers and artists out there. As a result of all this activity the Twitter page has grown rapidly in the last couple of weeks and has now reached the 500+ follower mark.

URL for the Twitter page :- twitter.com/MonarchMusicMed

URL for the YouTube page :- youtube.com/c/MonarchMusicMediaRudheath

There's also a new address for the Google Plus page as I've had to merge two existing pages in order to simplify things.

URL for the Google Plus page :- google.com/+MonarchMusicMediaRudheath

So almost a year on from starting this business there is still lots more to be done but it's been an interesting journey so far that has taken me in many new directions and brought me into contact with some great people.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support and I would like to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all who celebrate!

DJM

0 comments:

Post a Comment